Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A small frame correction

After some consideration I have made a small correction in the corner (gussets) bracket location.

As you can see the bracket that holds the cross-member rail for the projector was moved to the top. I have discovered some flex in the joint and it was eliminated that way.

Also, as seen in the picture above, I moved the bracket from the outside to the inside, facing the projector, giving me longer movement of the projector all around.

To get a little more maneuvering room under the projector I raised the entire frame on 4 bolts ( like stilts), but you can use other, equal height pieces you find around the house.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Some truly very good content material on this internet internet site , appreciate it for contribution.

    ReplyDelete