Sunday, November 6, 2011

Final VAT Tilt ( I promise...maybe ).

As the title states I cannot promise, that I will not revisit this subject again and end up revising it.

I had made some test assembly until I was certain that it will fit and my measurements are correct.

BOM : look at link below:

http://3dlprint.com/2011/09/vat-frame-cont/

This list has been published before.

So lets get on with the pictures:



This is how the finished assembly will look like! I know you have heard it before, but in this case it is true. These are shots of the springs:






Follow the pics of the tilt travel ( for now, I may rework that ):







From what you can see - Yes, there is only 5mm of travel. :-(



The image above is shot from below to see the positioning of the VAT relative to the projector.

See ya later ( in only a few moments )...

No comments:

Post a Comment